Monday, August 24, 2015

Outfit: Dancing with wolves.


Paisley bow blouse & Studded cowboy boots: Zara || Studded shorts: River Island (old) || Necklaces: Dixi & Spell Designs 

To be honest I'm not regularly wearing blouses, I even only have a few in my wardrobe. I'm usually a t-shirt/casual top type of girl, but this one is just perfect. I bought it at Zara a couple of weeks ago and I immediately fell in love with its warm colors and mandala inspired print. The orange/brown tones fit perfectly to late summer/early autumn days, don't they? :-)
The blouse is so 60s/70s what I love. Furthermore it got that cute bow tie I prefer wearing loose. I didn't want the outfit to be too dressy, so I went for my studded pair of denim shorts (one of my all time favorites!) and added some Rock 'n' Roll to the whole look. I've already been owning the studded cowboy booties for a really long time now, I remember buying that pair in 2012! I'm still wearing the hell out of these bad boys, leather boots definitely last a very long time (sometimes probably even a lifetime! :D) and they get more and more comfortable over the years. 

Happy new week, friends! Love xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment