Friday, June 26, 2015

Outfit: Torn Apart.


Oversized trench coat: H&M || Tee: Urban Outfitters || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Boots: Vagabond

"It feels as though we're sinking
I don't know how we'll get to shore again
Sinking, we'll surface through the waves
Sinking, I don't know how we'll get to shore again
Sinking, we'll surface through the waves" - Torn Apart by Enter Shikari.

Here's one of my outfits I wore a lot the last days, the german summer wasn't that hot at the beginning of this week. Frankly this has changed and I can finally leave the house without wearing tights anymore. Anyways, I really love wearing this gorgeous trench coat I bought at H&M a while ago. It got a perfect oversized fit and a beautiful red color! I usually keep the rest of the outfit all black besides my print tee which adds some edge to the whole look. That tee is one of my all time favorites, it's simply perfect. 

Wish you all a beautiful, relaxing weekend! Love x











No comments:

Post a Comment