Friday, September 26, 2014

Outfit: Cosmic dust.



Oversized plaid flannel shirt: Zara || Ying Yang mandala tee: Urban Outfitters || Ripped/Studded shorts: Romwe || Coin Necklace: Dixi || Buckled boots: Schuhtempel 24  (Direct link: here)

My favorite cozy autumn combo for today's outfit post: A flannel shirt, a printed tee, sheer black tights and denim shorts. I think a plaid flannel should be in everyone's wardrobe, it's so cozy, soft and probably the best layering piece. I like flannels oversized, cozy and longer, so they look like being directly borrowed from your boyfriend (Ok, I'm single, but so what!) ;-D. I really love this oversized one from Zara, it's black and white and goes with everything. On top of that it's so warm! Isn't the print of the tee beautiful? It reminds me of those beautiful mandala prints on those throws I totally love, but which also doesn't fit in my small room haha. So I simply wear them on my shirt. Urban Outfitters is always an awesome place to shop when you're searching for cool print shirts with some boho vibe. 
Furthermore I'm wearing my new boots I got from Schuhtempel 24, a german online shop for shoes. Those are perfect for my autumn looks - they weren't expensive at all, but they definitely look very expensive and just like the ones Jeffrey Campbell has sold. If you would like to get them too, check out their Facebook page. They often have some discounts up to 40% off! 
I wish you all a perfect weekend, enjoy it! xx











1 comment: