Friday, August 1, 2014

Outfit: It took the death of hope to let you go.



Tie dye dress: The Editors Market (old) || Necklace: Vanessa Mooney via NastyGal || Bag customized with a dreamcatcher: Primark 

I already owned that dress more than a year, but somehow I hadn't managed to take pictures with it before - it's a gorgeous summer dress, I love its cut-out detail in the front and tie dye print. Even if the colors are darker, it's still summer like! Here you can also see my probably most-worn bag ever. I got it for around 13€ at Primark last year and since then it accompanies almost every day when I'm in town or visit friends haha. Additionally I pimped it with a dreamcatcher. I love dreamcatchers, those are simply beautiful. Maybe I'll get a dreamcatcher tattoo one day, still thinking about it haha (Probably I'll still stick to the idea of getting a feather tattoo instead though… ).
Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm going to visit the local flea market again on Saturday and enjoy the beautiful sunny weather after it was constantly raining. xx













1 comment:

  1. Love that dress so much! Reminds me of lots of similar ones I saw in Topshop this season - the cutout detail is surprisingly flattering on all body types.

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete